Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Cousins

Last week I received the best text...it was this adorable picture of me and my darling cousin, Desi. The picture was taken at my grandma's house in Puerto Rico. As you can see, I we had a lot of important things to carry in my large bag. My mom thinks I was hauling around mangoes, and my cousin guessed I must have definitely been carrying shoes and makeup in there. I think all 3 guesses are very possible!

I can't help but reminisce about this time in my life. Looking back, some of my favorite memories as a child involve play dates with Desi. I can't wait for the day when my sweet angel gets to build childhood memories with their cousins too!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, I love little Emily!! Baby Austin will be just as adorable, I can't wait!! :)

    ReplyDelete