Thursday, April 11, 2013

Sofi's Eve

Hello my dear family and friends. I am beyond excited to write today's post! Sofi and I have made it to the finish line. Tomorrow is a big day, as she will finally be gracing us with her presence. Words cannot describe the happiness my heart is feeling.

3 years ago I met my husband, and shortly after we started dreaming up the perfect life together...we would get married, move to Dallas to be close to my family, and have a baby girl that we would name Sofia. I sit here today feeling like the luckiest woman alive, because not only do I get to see my dreams become a reality, but because my life has unfolded even more perfectly than I could have ever imagined. My role as a wife has fulfilled me in more ways than anyone deserves, and now I'm about to begin the biggest role yet, being a mom. Yes, I am nervous, as I know the journey us just beginning, but I am determined to bottle the memory of the way I felt on this very day. Dreams do come true. What a blessing!

One last belly pic!!!


1 comment:

  1. Yay.. Can not wait for Sofia to make her debut. So excited, it makes me want another one.. haha.. You all will be in my thoughts and prayers.. God bless.. Love, hugs and kisses..

    ReplyDelete