Friday, March 29, 2013

WK 37

Only 2 more weeks! Boy, am I feeling it! As of yesterday my feet have officially started to ache, perhaps even swell up a bit. My belly is super itchy, and my dizziness comes and goes. However, the craziest part about this week is the amount of deep blue veins appearing all over my belly and chest! I seriously hope those are not here to stay, or worse, turn into stretch markssss! I have been cautiously trying to avoid the potentially unavoidable...so only time will tell. For now, I'm going to continue to lather on my coconut oil, and say a little prayer. :)

About week 37, according to Baby Center: Sofi is now considered full term!! If I was to go into labor now, her lungs will likely be mature enough to adjust to life outside the womb. She should weigh around 6 1/3 lbs. and measure a bit over 19 inches. Most babies will be born with a full head of hair, with locks from 1/2 to 1 1/2 inches long. This will certainly be the case for Sofi, as she was already showing an inch of hair on her 35 week sono!!!



The baby shower last week was so beautiful! My BFF's outdid themselves with the gorgeous decor. Thank you to everyone who was able to come and celebrate such a special event. A few highlights....




No comments:

Post a Comment