Friday, March 1, 2013

Week 33

We're getting close! I have a huge belly right now and Sofi's running out of room to move around. I feel every kick, every turn...everything! But, the festivities are just getting started, so she needs to hold tight for just 6 more weeks. I have 3 baby showers planned over the next 3 weeks, please, please don't come early!  
 
How I'm feeling: Over the past few weeks I've had an awful case of sinuses. I've tried everything under the sun to get rid of this agony, but nothing has really worked! I have gotten myself a humidifier, tried all kinds of medicines, multiple nasal sprays, and I'm even sleeping sitting straight up...why isn't this going away?! As if that wasn't bad enough, now I'm feeling really weak and experiencing suddent waves of hot flashes. Oh, and don't even get me started on the constant heartburn. I've never just randomly burped so much! I feel like I'm insulting everyone around me, but I can't help it. Ahhh!! Please don't judge...this stuff is real, people! :) 
 
About Week 33 (According to Baby Center): Baby Sofi is weighing about 4 lbs., that's as much as a pineapple! Her skeleton is hardening. The bones in her skull aren't fused together, which allows them to move and slightly overlap. This makes it easier for her to move through the birth canal. Thes bones will continue to harden and mature through adulthood.  
 



 

2 comments:

  1. Still looking fashionable! It will be a matter of time before we get to meet Sofia. I'm hoping this month goes by fast! Can't wait to see you n dust :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JN! Thanks, sister! SO excited to reunite with the fam and welcome baby Sofi. Love you!

      Delete