Thursday, March 21, 2013

Week 36

Week 36, only 3 more weeks to go! In just two more days I will celebrate my third and final baby shower, and begin to officially prepare for my new life as a mommy. Sofi has been such a trooper! She's hung in there tight and has been a delightful little guest of honor! :) We are so excited to welcome our princess into the world!!

About Week 36: According to Baby Center, Sofia is still packing on the pounds- at the rate of one ounce a day. She should weigh somewhere around 6 lbs. and is more than 18 1/2 inches long. At the end of this week, she will be considered full term. She should be in head down position, however, we recently learned that our stubborn little girl is still completely breech! I just hope she's not uncomfortable... :(


2 comments:

  1. 3 weeks or less you never know. She could come a little early. I gave birth to my son at 37 weeks and 4 days. Be prepare for anything.

    ReplyDelete