Thursday, March 21, 2013

Week 35

This week my mom hosted a beautiful baby shower for us! Me, Sofi, and Daddy were surrounded by so much love and support. I couldn't believe all of the people that came out to celebrate this special occasion with us! Now I'm getting ready for baby shower #3 this weekend. Boy, am I a lucky girl or what?! Love my friends and family so much. I couldn't possibly ask for a better support system! 

How I'm feeling: While the shower was a success, and I was able to squeeze myself into my pre-pregnancy dress from H&M (which I'm not complaining about!), things haven't been always been roses and lilac water. I still have terrible sinuses, I feel more and more tired every day, and I'm starting to feel major cramps/Braxton Hicks Contractions. I've had a wonderful pregnancy, and I'm so thankful for that, but I'm definitely feeling very pregnant at this point. I'm so out of breath and all I want to do is lay in bed and eat Cheetos and Fruit Loops! Needless to say, at this point I am ready for this baby Sofi to prepare for take off! Just a few more weeks!!! 


  

1 comment: