Monday, October 22, 2012

14 Weeks



Hi Friends! Sorry for the delayed updates. It's been a crazy month! I've been doing a little bit of traveling and lots of celebrating these past few weeks. Dustin's birthday was October 2nd, and my birthday was this past weekend on October 18th! We had such a great time, thanks to our lovely family and friends who always make us feel so special. :) 

As you can probably see from these pics, my belly is growing more and more every day. A few weeks ago my belly was still a little mushy, now it's starting to feel pretty solid and round. I was recently at the doctor for my 2nd trimester check up and baby A is doing so great! His/Her heartbeat is at a very healthy 156 bpms. :) In less than one month we'll be able to get a read on the sex. Hopefully! Fingers crossed!!

1 comment:

  1. Your right! Your belly is starting to grow. It looks a little round now. You look beautiful. Let us know when you feel the baby first movements.

    ReplyDelete