Saturday, October 27, 2012

Week 15



It's not a pumpkin, folks. My belly is that big! Ok... I'm not loving how enormous my stomach looks these days, but I'm excited to officially be showing. My belly looks extra wide...I'm going to blame it on the cut of these jeans. They are not so flattering in pictures. 
Now, there is another part of my body that's growing along with my belly and I'm not complaining...yes, my breast! There are definitely perks to this whole pregnancy thing, starting with that. :) I never thought I'd have cleavage, so thank you Baby Austin for making it all possible for me. Haha 

Happy halloween weekend everyone!  

3 comments:

  1. Dear Emily,
    Now that you are in the 2nd trimester you should be feeling so much better. I read that the 2nd trimester is when you feel your best and I think is true. I felt great during that time no pains or morning sickness. In the next couple of weeks you might feel your baby for the first time. It should be very exciting. Now that I am on my 3rd trimester my back hurts because of the weight of the belly and I easily loose my balance so I have to be careful when I am moving around. I love your weekly posts. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha!!! Love this! It's so great to see Baby Austin's growth spurt!! :) also so happy to hear about those amazing benefits! lol Miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty! And yay to boobies!

    ReplyDelete